InCadence Strategic Solutions has an immediate opening supporting 24/7 Watch Operations as an All Source Analyst. The position requires working weekend hours and alternates between days and nights. The All Source Analyst must use demonstrated knowledge of multi-discipline intelligence to generate fused production, indications and warning, network analysis, counterterrorism and other irregular warfare threat analysis. This position is in direct support of 24/7 operations providing an on-site interface to all Combatant Commands and field activities. Members of the Watch are responsible for providing first response to external warfighters as well as early notification of senior leadership. Watch analysts must be fully capable of communicating with other commands and agencies. They are responsible for producing daily/weekly/monthly global slides for J23 and the Director's Intelligence Update. You may be called upon to provide advice and brief government leadership regarding critical political, military or irregular warfare capabilities in support of operational and tactical level Attack-the-Network planning and fused operations.
- Provide onsite 24/7 watch support and interface to all combatant commands and field activities.
- Provide early notification to senior leadership of significant world events relevant to the command, its mission and responsibilities.
- Support the production, analysis and delivery of daily/weekly/monthly intelligence updates for command leadership.
- Provide early identification of the Director's Priority Intelligence Requirements and notify senior leadership as appropriate when PIRs are met.
- Apply in-depth intelligence analytic expertise to identify, assess and report on improvised threats including terrorism, insurgencies and improvised explosive devices.
- Develop C-UAS threat analysis that can be used across a spectrum of Counter Insurgency (COIN) / C-UAS activities.
- Monitor trends, issues and their impact to produce intelligence products to inform leadership and deployed forces to assist in their planning and strategy.
- Create intelligence products to assist with decision making by providing significant recommendations based on fused intelligence.
- Maintain responsibility for the research, interpretation, analysis, production, dissemination, and assessment of all-source intelligence products supporting force operations, conducting full-spectrum operations.
- Read, evaluate, summarize and integrate open source and IC reporting for use in producing intelligence products to meet planned or tasked production requirements.
- Processes, maintain and update databases, identify intelligence gaps, respond to ad hoc information requests, and track all tasks and ad hoc products to completion.
- Other duties, as may be assigned
- A Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university is required
- A current TS/SCI security clearance
- A minimum of 3 + years of applied All Source Intelligence experience with formal intelligence training from the US military
- Must be willing to work a 40 hr. weekend shift schedule (Friday, Saturday, & Sunday)
- Demonstrated knowledge of the IC, common message query systems, SIPR & JWICs research skills are a must
- Superior communication skills in writing and verbally
- Demonstrated strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- A current US passport is required as well as willingness to travel OCONUS
- Ability to deploy/travel for short periods of time worldwide, if requested
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.