InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Network Security Engineer to work on our client site in Dahlgren, VA. All candidates must have a SECRET security clearance. The Sr Network Security Engineer will support the following mission:
- Performs combat system engineering, combat system certification, combat system test and evaluation, mission/force/system-of-system analysis and engineering, interoperability engineering, cost analysis and human system integration.
- The Department provides a lead role in developing, fielding and sustaining operationally superior warfare systems and performing the full spectrum of warfare analysis, research, development, integration, test and evaluation, and certification to provide quality system engineering and war fighting products to the Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard.
- Strong F5 skillset required - Preferably F5 Certified Technology Specialist or Certified Solution Expert, F5 Edge Protection, Experience in F5 LTM - VIP, Server Pools, Health Checks, Strong experience in customizing Application Delivery with rules, Understanding of NAT (Network Address Translation) and SNAT (Source Network Address Translation), Managing application health and server status, SSL Offloadind, TLS security and cipher management, BIG-IP Access Policy Manager (APM) in a DoD environment
- 10 years of experience in Network Design and Implementation, with a strong specialization in F5 Load Balancing and Application Delivery (ADM) Management.
- 3 years’ experience in providing high level network design and implementation skills and combine technical intelligence with communication and presentation abilities.
- 3 years’ experience in leading a project in Design, Implementation, and Support.
- 2 year’s DNS experience with understanding of DDoS mitigation practices.
- Requires a Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE), Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP), or Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification
- MUST HAVE ACTIVE SECRET (interim will be accepted) security clearance
- Familiarity with NetScalar preferred.
- Juniper switch experience is a plus. (Layer 4/Layer 5 Appliances) Specify Layer 7 for F5
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.