InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a motivated Senior Service Desk SME to work on our client in Charlottesville, VA. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE. The Senior Service Desk SME
- Is generally recognized as a leader in the industry in their area of expertise; sought out by others in the area of expertise for advice and guidance
- Provides expert support, analysis, research, and advice into exceptionally complex problems, and processes relating to the subject matter
- Serves as technical expert on executive-level project teams providing technical direction, interpretation and alternatives. Expertise is in a particular area of Information Technology (e.g., Cybersecurity, Information Systems Architecture, Telecommunications Systems Design, Architecture, Implementation, Information Systems Integration, Software Development Methodologies, Security Engineering, Communications and Network Systems Management).
- Performs highly specialized and technical tasks associated with the most current and cutting-edge technologies
- May serve as a technical consultant to a project or a number projects dealing with area of technical expertise
- Coordinates with contract management and Government personnel to ensure the problems have been properly defined and the solutions satisfy customer needs
- Analyzes user needs to determine functional requirements for a wide variety of projects; consults with clients to determine optimum design for assigned projects
- Performs functional allocations to identify tasks and their inter-relationships
- Performs functional modeling based on requirements analysis
- Generates recommendations in the form of technical briefings, reports, and other major documents provided to senior level client personnel
- Identifies emerging relevant technologies that may result in improvements to current processes and systems
- Writes and updates project documentation including system procedures, presentations, and training materials
- Conducts functional testing of various systems
- May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts
- ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE.
- Experience in a rapid paced, time sensitive, high quality environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills along with strong customer service
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize commitments, and manage time effectively including attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications like Outlook, Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio, and SharePoint
- Experience with AutoCAD software
- DoD 8570.01-M IAT Level II Computing Environment (CE) Certification as determined by the Program Manager is required prior to support on contract
- Required Baseline/Security Environment Certification: CompTIA Security+ CE or equivalent
- Desired Certifications: CCNA, PMP, MCSE, SQL, VMWare, ITIL, or other associated technical/project management certification
- High School diploma/GED with 10-years of related experience, or Associate's degree with 8-years of experience, Bachelor's degree with 6-years of experience, or Master’s degree with 4-years of experience
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.