InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Principal Network Engineer
to work on our customer site at Fort Meade, MD. All Engineers must have a TS/SCI
security clearance to be considered for this position. Network Engineers must have strong written and oral communication skills, strong organizational; collaborative skills and leadership skills. Excellent problem solving and analytical skills. Ability to assimilate information rapidly; motivated to self-study new requirements. Excellent documentation skills. Capacity to develop a clear understanding of the business needs and incorporate these needs into program solutions. Ability to work under time constraints. Other duties to be performed as related to the design and development of voice, video, radio-frequency, and/or data communications networks are as follows:
- Analyzes voice, video, and/or data communications networks, including planning, designing, evaluating, selecting, and upgrading operating systems and protocol suites and configuring communication media with concentrators, bridges, and other devices.
- Plans network layouts and configures systems to user environments.
- Analyzes/troubleshoot network topologies and traffic and capacity requirements.
- Supports the acquisition of hardware and software.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting to users.
- Perform network administration duties as required.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced network personnel and may have supervisory responsibilities.
- May serve as technical team or task leader.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Participates in the Configuration Management Boards (CMB) providing input for each project, completing the paperwork as the SME for the project, and when request providing information to the CMB.
- MUST POSSESS A TS/SCI CLEARANCE.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
- Position requires a Security+ ce or higher with a strong knowledge of networking and systems integration / distribution within a complex architecture on various unclass/classified networks.
- Also requires a CCNP certification, but will allow a CCNA certification at time of hiring with the understanding that the candidate will be required to obtain a CCNP within 6 months of hire date.
- Working knowledge of Visio, and MS Project are a plus.
- 8-10 years of directly related experience in network analysis and design.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.