InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Systems Engineer to work on our client site in Ft. Hood, TX for a Task Order supporting the Central Technical Support Facility (CTSF) by performing interoperability certification testing of the Army’s LandWarNet Mission Command (LWN/MC) Software baselines. Additionally, the Systems Engineer assists with System of Systems Engineering & Integration efforts on the Army Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) Software Systems and Networks that reside on the LandWarNet (LWN) Baseline. Must hold an ACTIVE TOP SECRET clearance.
- Support the Government in designing, developing, establishing, executing, and maintaining an adaptable, flexible, scalable, and reliable C4ISR communications architecture designed to facilitate the access, definition, management, security, and integrity of data/information within the CTSF and to the extent possible, at test sites connected via the DREN for the purposes of AIC testing.
- Support Engineering Services to design and implement an acceptable System of Systems (SOS) architecture necessary to achieve CIO/G6 approval for certification testing or ASA ALT for LWN/MC system development efforts.
- Support the systems engineering and architecture development processes, including preparation, review, compliance monitoring, progress evaluation, schedule compliance, and technical assessments.
- Continuously investigate web-based tools to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of the CTSF operations.
- Support CTSF in the development, implementation and documentation of systems engineering, integration and readiness processes and procedures in order to provide repeatable and reliable design and development processes.
- Coordinate and execute forums such as the Systems Engineering Integrated Product Team (SE IPT) for the identification and rapid resolution of technical and programmatic issues at the PEO level as well as to maintain the evolving LWN architecture.
- Coordinate with program, project and product management offices to assess the efficacy of the engineering and integration processes.
- Minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Warfighting Functional Areas with one or more of the LWN/MC Systems.
- Emphasis in the fields of C4ISR Interoperability.
- Willing to travel if required
- Must hold an ACTIVE TOP SECRET clearance.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering, math, or a related technical/scientific field.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 certification.