InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Systems Analyst to work on client site in Ft. Hood, TX for a Task Order supporting the Central Technical Support Facility (CTSF) by performing interoperability certification testing of the Army’s LandWarNet Mission Command (LWN/MC) Software baselines. Additionally, the Systems Analyst assists with System of Systems Engineering & Integration efforts on the Army Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) Software Systems and Networks that reside on the LandWarNet (LWN) Baseline. Must hold an ACTIVE TOP SECRET clearance.
- Participate in the planning, executing and reporting of LandWarNet/Mission Command (LWN/MC) System of Systems (SOS)-level technical and functional testing at the CTSF and Federation of Net-Centric Sites (FaNS) accredited sites.
- Assist in the technical design, set-up, configuration, instrumentation, operation and data collection of SOS test environment. Set-up, configure, operate, maintain (user level), and breakdown LWN/MC System of Systems (SOS) test environment.
- Participate in planning, coordination, and analysis of test requirements.
- Assist in test design, test case development, test case execution and monitoring, SIM/STIM execution, data collection, reduction, and analysis and visualization.
- Support the ORSA and Test Officer (TO) to meet test requirements and test incident investigation and documentation.
- Assist in facilitating and documenting test coordination, readiness review, incident adjudication, and after action review.
- Assist in the execution, observation, documentation of technical incidents, analysis (qualitative, quantitative, and fault) and summation of LWN/MC SOS technical and functional testing.
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant experience.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Warfighting Functional Areas with one or more of the LWN MC Systems.
- Emphasis in the fields of C4ISR Interoperability.
- Willing to travel if required
- Must hold an ACTIVE TOP SECRET clearance.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering, math, or a related technical/scientific field.