InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking an Operations Research Systems Analyst (ORSA) to work at our client site in Ft. Hood, TX for a Task Order supporting the Central Technical Support Facility (CTSF) by performing interoperability certification testing of the Army’s LandWarNet Mission Command (LWN/MC) Software baselines. Additionally, the ORSA assists with System of Systems Engineering & Integration efforts on the Army Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) Software Systems and Networks that reside on the LandWarNet (LWN) Baseline. An ACTIVE TOP SECRET clearance is required upon applying in order to be considered.
- Monitor and manage mission threads and Product Change Requests (PCR), test architecture, test plans, test cases, test incident reports (TIR), test cost data, data collection, data analysis and visualization, and test reports.
- Assist in facilitating and documenting test coordination, readiness review, incident adjudication, and after action review.
- Provide support to CTSF and its supporting/supported organizations in Modeling, Simulation, and subsequent analysis for C4ISR systems.
- Support the design, development, integration, modification, and testing of models of platform electronic systems and their standard interfaces for the purpose of virtual prototyping of both new and retrofit electronics systems.
- Support studies and analyses support related to: Simulation/Stimulation, New Tests and Evaluation, Automated Data Collection and Instrumentation Tools.
- Minimum of 10 years' relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering, math, or a related technical/scientific field with ORSA coursework.
- Emphasis in the fields of C4ISR Interoperability
- Willing to travel as required
- Must hold an ACTIVE TOP SECRET clearance.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Warfighting Functional Areas with one or more of the LWN MC Systems.