InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Cyber Security Engineer to work on our client site in Ft. Hood, TX for a Task Order supporting the Central Technical Support Facility (CTSF) by performing interoperability certification testing of the Army’s LandWarNet Mission Command (LWN/MC) Software baselines. Additionally, the Cyber Security Engineer assists with System of Systems Engineering & Integration efforts on the Army Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) Software Systems and Networks that reside on the LandWarNet (LWN) Baseline. Must hold an ACTIVE TOP SECRET security clearance.
- Provide Information Assurance (IA) expertise to the CTSF to ensure the security and availability of LWN Mission Command systems meet IA entrance / exit criteria prior to testing.
- Assist the CTSF government office in ensuring that the CTSF Test Floor Network meets the requirements to maintain Authority to Operate (ATO) as a test facility.
- Areas of focus include: communications security, IAVA management and application, encryption, transmission security, satellite network security, cellular, radio and Tactical Internet security and cross-domain solutions.
- Assist the CTSF IASO/S6 in Information Technology Help Desk functions, Tennant Security Plan (TSP) formulation and updates, Risk Management Framework (RMF), and Non-classified Internet Protocol Router (NIPR) and SIPR accounts and tokens.
- Minimum of 5+ years relevant experience
- DoD 8570 IAT Level 3 certification (CISSP or equivalent).
- Experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Emphasis in the fields of C4ISR Interoperability.
- Willing to travel as required.
- Must hold an active TOP SECRET clearance.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering, math, or a related technical/scientific field.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Warfighting Functional Areas with one or more of the LWN MC Systems.