InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking an Operations and Administrative Support Specialist, customer site in Ft. Hood, TX, for a Task Order supporting the Central Technical Support Facility (CTSF) by performing interoperability certification testing and maintaining version control of the Army’s LWN MC Software baselines through proven CM practices. Additionally, the Support Specialist will assist with System of Systems Engineering & Integration (SOSE&I) with integration efforts on the Army Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) Software Systems and Networks that reside on the LandWarNet (LWN) Baseline. Candidates must hold an active TOP SECRET clearance upon application.
- Provide Operations, Planning and Program Office support to CTSF in the execution of Program Management functions associated with scheduling and execution of routine operations, coordination with higher HQs and customers, and general administrative support.
- Provide concurrent Operations and Planning technical support in conducting operations for the Technical Division, including all aspects from long & short range planning and execution, development and presentation of supporting schedules and calendars, and functions required for a work facility.
- Act as the interface between CTSF customers and its services by coordinating and scheduling activities occurring at the CTSF campus or which utilize CTSF resources, including on-site and distributed tests, Network and Systems Engineering integration excursions and assessments, field support requests, and visitor management.
- Support the daily activities of the CTSF through planning and operations support, knowledge management, tracking of internal and external suspense’s and tasking, briefing development, management of the CTSF calendar, production and distribution of reports, and general administrative functions in support of the Program Management Office.
- Participate in quarterly Program Management Reviews (PMR) and provide presentation material.
- Collaborate with all CTSF Departments and sections, resident PM/PdM Representatives, and the LandWarNet community.
- Minimum of 3 years' relevant experience
- Experience supporting Army, preferably LandWarNet experience
- Experienced providing Operation and Planning technical support
- Proven experience interfacing with customers, scheduling, providing and involvement with presentation materials.
- Must hold active TOP SECRET security clearance.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Experience with DoD/Army LandWarNet Mission Command programs