InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Program Manager (PM) for a Task Order supporting the Central Technical Support Facility (CTSF) by performing interoperability certification testing and maintaining version control of the Army’s LWN MC Software baselines through proven CM practices, client site in Ft. Hood, TX. Additionally, the CTSF assists System of Systems Engineering & Integration (SOSE&I) with integration efforts on the Army Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) Software Systems and Networks that reside on the LandWarNet (LWN) Baseline. Active TOP SECRET clearance required to be considered.
- Overall on-site manager for this contract, serving as the authorized point of contact with the Contracting Officer and COR.
- Provides overall management of the program for project cost, personnel, planning, scheduling, quality control, direction, and coordination necessary to assure effective contract performance.
- Attend and participate in quarterly Program Management Reviews (PMR), as well as scheduled and unscheduled meetings at the CTSF.
- Represent InCadence with full authority to act on matters relating to the daily operation of this effort.
- Experience in management of DoD/Army LandWarNet Mission Command programs.
- Emphasis in the fields of C4ISR Interoperability.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, engineering, math, or a related technical/scientific field.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of cumulative Program Management experience.
- At least fifty (50) percent of this Experience must be current within the last seven (7) years.
- Must hold an active TOP SECRET clearance.
- Willing to travel as required.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Master's degree from an accredited university.
- Program Management Professional (PMP) or DAWIA Program Management certification.