InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is seeking a Software Engineer to work on our client site in Ft. Meade, MD. Candidates must hold an active TS/SCI clearance. Details are as follows: as an intermediate systems engineer, performs design of server and application architectures. Performs the administrative operation and maintenance of server hardware and software. Maintains system security and executes practices and procedures, monitors usage statistics and logs, monitors and remedies attempts to penetrate or corrupt server files. Maintains baseline configurations and performs modification of configuration settings. Institutes troubleshooting and incident response procedures. Responsible for the training, motivation, discipline and performance evaluation of assigned employees. Recommends future direction or projects to management. Provides expertise and direction in the development or modification of software programs and applications to enhance an operating system.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
- 5-8 years of related software development experience.
- MCSA Windows Server 2012; DOD 8570 IAT Level II required
- Must have a current Security+ ce and a computer environment certification as follows:
- Server 2012 consisting of one of the following completed (70-410, 70-411, or 70-412)
- Must have a working understanding of the CISCO UCS and Virtual environment - Certifications are a plus
- Working understanding of Netapps and Splunk are a plus
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Exerpience with Data Center infrastructure
- Experience with backup and restoration technologies and implementation methods
- Strong experience with server virtualization (VMWare VCP5 or Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Experience with management of Storage Area Networking enviornments
- Understanding of the Cisco UCS or Blade server systems
- Competent to work at a high technical level on all phases of systems engineering activities
- Excellent communication and briefing skills; shows tact, effective listening skills and follow through
- Solid worth ethic and the ability to work in a mission critical enviornment
- Detail oriented and organized; able to understand information systems and ensure accuracy of work
- Provides technical guidance and leadership to engineers with less experience