InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is seeking a Technical/Cyber Analyst - Information Assurance to work on our client in Bethesda, MD. All candidates must possess an ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLY clearance. The Technical/Cyber Analyst – Information Assurance supports counterintelligence efforts to assess vulnerabilities and threats in technologies including but not limited to computer/network protocols, information communications technologies and critical infrastructure. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serve as subject matter expert and advise NCSC on information assurance issues
- Review the application of information assurance policies, principles, and processes involving information assurance from a counterintelligence perspective
- Identify improvements to existing programs, processes and procedures to enhance the overall security and counterintelligence posture of communication/computer networks, systems, and data.
- Prepare, document, and present positions, analyses, risk assessments, process improvement opportunities, and studies in oral and written form.
- Conduct and develop counterintelligence vulnerability and threat assessments of technical projects and computer network defense issues
- Develop counterintelligence analysis and assessments of foreign threats to USG and IC computers, networks, and information
- Support development, coordination and review of information assurance policies, strategic plans, standards, implementation plans and/or methodologies for technical or cyber counterintelligence concerns
- Identify, document and recommend mitigations to security events of technical and cyber CI significance
- Document requirements and mitigations and drive application of technical CI practices
- Develop reports on changes, trends and implications of evolving cyber counterintelligence issues.
- Support integration of research results and analysis into processes, standards and policies
- Coordinate with multiple agencies on technical counterintelligence issues involving the protection of information
- Support integration of CI processes, analyses and mitigations into the protection of IC and USG data and information technology enterprises
- Support outreach to the IC, Federal Partners, and to non-government and commercial entities involved in the protection of critical infrastructures.
- Support IC-wide working groups and conferences. Develop meeting agenda, minutes with action items, issue papers, briefings, and propose working group activities.
- Develop analytical reports and publications, create graphics, and provide client ready material.
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Strong knowledge of NIST 800-53 Rev 3 & 4 and CNSSI 1253 security controls and implementation
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience performing information assurance reviews or assessments, generating security documentation, and/or developing IA standards or policies
- Minimum of 5 years technical writing experience geared toward a senior technical and executive audience
- Minimum of 5 years of IC experience including one year of experience providing cross community coordination of technical or analytical products
- Experience in using US Government, Intelligence Community, and commercial data sources for technical threat assessment development.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience supporting of IC networks, systems or processes, including IC Information Technology Enterprise (IC ITE)
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following areas: Cross Domain Technologies, Information Technology Virtualization, Cloud Technologies, Cryptography, Public Key Infrastructure, Network and Host-Based Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems, Computer Network Defense techniques, Computer Cyber Defense Techniques
- Knowledge of Computer Operational Readiness, Verification, and Validation Reviews