InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Systems Administrator to work on one of our client sites at Fort Gordon, GA. System Administrators will be responsible for performing systems administration of desktop and server systems connected to local and wide area networks. They will also be responsible for the desktop systems management which involves account monitoring, security, operating System (OS) installation, and other local area system administration related functions.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance.
- 5-8 years of directly related experience in systems administration and analysis.
- Security+CE (required)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012, Solaris 10, Linux+ or VCP 5/6 Computing Environment cert required
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline; or the equivalent combination of education; technical certifications or training; or work experience. Additional 4 years work experience substituted for Bachelor Degree.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- VMware vSphere 5/6 administration
- Microsoft Operating Systems (Windows Server 2012, Windows XP/7, etc.)
- Active Directory (2012) group policies design and implementation
- Implementing and supporting Microsoft SCCM
- Working knowledge of server hardware (RAID, clustering, virtualization, etc.)
- TCP/IP protocol; DHCP; DNS; etc
- Microsoft SQL 2008/2012 and MySQL administration a plus
- PowerShell a plus
- Understanding of IT Security best practices to meet DOD STIGs