|InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Linux Systems Administrator to work on our client site in Manassas, VA. All candidates must have an ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE. Work is performed on a variety of Undersea Systems programs. The Linux Systems Administrator will operate in a dynamic environment and interact with all levels of organization hierarchies.
- Migrating to a fully compliant "RMF" environment. (Risk Management Framework).
- Expanding our Linux, specifically Red Hat Enterprise Linux environment.
- Implementing virtualization utilizing VMware.
- Designing and implementing a new disaster recovery plan including a disk to disk to tape solution.
- Centralizing our network storage with NetApp OnDemand and HP MSA 2050 network storage. The MSAs are configured in a mix of iSCSI and SAN configurations.
- Implementing Splunk at an enterprise level with custom dashboards.
- Consolidating multiple authentication domains into a single domain with little to no downtime. (Active Directory domain)
- Migrating 500+ thin client workspaces to hardened workstations
- Implementing Continuous Monitoring and configuration management by introducing tools such as Ansible and Nagios.
- Redesigning and rebuilding our unclassified development environment.
- ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE
- Linux and RedHat experience
- Experience with RMF and NIST 800 publications
Understanding of networking
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate must have the ability to work in a team-oriented setting or independently as required to achieve goals and objectives in a fast paced schedule driven environment.
- RedHat Certified System Administrator
- DoD 8140 (D0DD 8570) Baseline Certification Level 1 IAM with Security + or GSLC or CAP
- Experience with NetApp OnDemand and HP MSA 2050 network storage
- Experience with Ansible and Nagios
- Experience with Virtualization using VMware
- Experience implementing Splunk
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.