InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Program Manager at Fort Gordon, GA for a Task Order providing training on a wide range of Command, Control, Communication, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C4-ISR), and Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) equipment. These services will support new and existing C4-ISR technology-weapons systems and COTS equipment and include the provision for logistical and administrative support. Personnel assigned to this contract shall develop and conduct training for military units and government agencies located in CONUS/OCONUS IAW all applicable regulations and commercial best practices. The Program Manager must hold an active SECRET security clearance.
- Serve as the key point of contact for this effort
- The PM shall supervise contractors at all locations, coordinate work schedules, resolve minor issues, and complete the administrative tasks required
- The PM shall be familiar with all duties and qualifications specific to the task.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Possess at least three years management experience on similar government contracts or equivalent projects.
- Possess a PMP, PgMP, or Bachelor’s Degree. (Any One)
- Provide project coordination and process improvements thru the Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP).
- Possess experience with Department of Defense (DOD)/Army plans, policies, standards, and methods aimed at the acquisition and support of military systems.
- Possess experience and an in-depth knowledge of Systems Training Integration.
- Possess experience and an in-depth knowledge of the Army’s three training domains.
- Possess an in-depth knowledge of Army Regulation 350-1, TRADOC Regulation 350-70, and TRADOC Pamphlets 350-70-X.
- Must have experience managing and controlling schedules and cost to provide on time, within budget, performance of all aspects of the contractual effort.
- Be capable of coordinating work schedules/assignments of contractor employees.
- Active SECRET security clearance