InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Program Manager to work on our client site in Dahlgren, VA. All candidates must have a SECRET security clearance. The Program Manager will support the following mission:
- Performs combat system engineering, combat system certification, combat system test and evaluation, mission/force/system-of-system analysis and engineering, interoperability engineering, cost analysis and human system integration.
- The Department provides a lead role in developing, fielding and sustaining operationally superior warfare systems and performing the full spectrum of warfare analysis, research, development, integration, test and evaluation, and certification to provide quality system engineering and war fighting products to the Navy, Marine Corps, and Coast Guard.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in an engineering, scientific, business, or technical disciple or Ten (10) years of professional experience in activities related to the management of multiple information systems projects.
- Five (5) years of management experience on a major DoD program.
- Five (5) years on a management experience with Navy contract including quality of products and services, schedules, cost control, business relations, and a management of personnel that includes:
- Demonstrated aptitude and capacity for conducting program management in alignment with DoD structure, Policy, and Mission.
- Demonstrated aptitude and capacity for conducting program management, leadership and responsibility in DoD contracting.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in formal reports with higher authorities (e.g. DoD clients).
- MUST HAVE ACTIVE SECRET (interim will be accepted) security clearance
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.