InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking an Information Assurance Technician in Dahlgren, VA. The candidate MUST have a current SECRET Security Clearance. The IA Technician will be responsible for the following:
- Assist the Government in all accreditation documentation for WEAT installations such as; System Security Plan (SSP), Risk Management Framework (RMF), Security Assessment Report (SAR), Plan of Action & Milestones (POAM), and other documentation necessary to support accreditation.
- Assist the Government in the documentation and preparation of systems for attaining an Interim Authority to Operate (IATO) and Authority to Operate (ATO) for all instances of WEAT and any location for any military service being supported by this program or its partners.
- Assist the Government with documentation, software updates, database updates, and network administration to maintain or attain any WEAT Authority to Operate/Interim Authority to Operate (ATO/IATO).
- Perform all necessary modifications to computer systems, such that they conform to local and DoD configuration policies for both software versions and hardware components.
- Maintain appropriate certifications to work on government systems at their location.
- **Will be trained in WEAT
- Five plus years of experience working with DoD compliance initiatives to include Convergent Technologies Operating System, Security Technical Implementation Guide and Host Based Security System.
- A current Information Assurance Manager Level II DoDI 8570.01-M IA Certification (Such as: CAP, CASP+ CE, CISM, CISSP (or Associate), GSLC)
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in DoD Certification Processes such as Risk Management Framework (RMF).
- Experience in the writing of technical documentation and producing artifacts related to DoD Certification Processes.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suites, excel spreadsheets.
- A Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top-Secret clearance.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Knowledge in the cleanup and sanitation of computers systems if infected with viruses or classifications spills. Ability to support the government investigations of these incidents when/if they occur.
- Experience with RMF Navy process
- Experience with WEAT (Weapons Technical Intelligence Exploitation and Analysis Tool)