InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a motivated Strategic Planning & Performance Evaluation Analyst - Cyber to work on our client site in McLean, VA. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
- Support the National Intelligence Manager (NIM) Cyber on national-level intelligence and strategic issues.
- Provide expertise in measuring the performance of complex programmatic activities described in strategic guidance.
- Supporting the NIM in the development, analysis, and execution of the Unified Intelligence Strategy and other strategies.
- Help validate and propose metrics that are accurate and perform primary and secondary analysis of interagency input on progress towards these goals.
- Document progress in reporting tailored to audiences of varying levels of seniority and degrees of substantive expertise.
- Translating highly technical and programmatic data for non-technical, senior audiences.
- Interfacing with the Intelligence Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Evaluation (IPPBE) process and other IC budgetary data and reporting systems, including orchestrating NIM participation with ODNI enablers.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- An advanced degree related to the position requirements (i.e. statistics, methodology, business, economics, public administration, quantitative analysis, or a related field).
- Ten (10) years’ experience related to the Cyber functional area/technical requirement.
- Five (5) years’ demonstrated experience related to the position (i.e. evaluating and assessing program performance, developing and improving assessment methodologies that incorporate performance outcomes in relation to performance objectives, etc.).
- Three (3) years’ experience working with or in the IC.
- Demonstrated strong analytic skills, tradecraft experience, and/or extensive publication on strategic planning and performance evaluation as a noted expert in their field.
- Significant demonstrated experience with conducting program or policy evaluation, assessment or systems analysis.
- Demonstrated strong methodological, quantitative, and analytical skills.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in supporting the budget and programmatic structure of the IC or USG.