InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a motivated SME - Economics to work on our client in McLean, VA. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Support decision makers and special projects on intelligence integration issues to include the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior IC members, policy makers, military decision makers, and members of Congress.
- Conduct reviews of IC collection and analysis against economic issues, identifying gaps, recommending solutions, and ensuring alignment with Unifying Intelligence Strategies.
- Support the planning, facilitation, and after action needs for Community sessions and outreach initiatives to address intelligence integrations matters.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelor’s degree or 4 years equivalent, related work experience.
- Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the National Intelligence Manager (NIM) or the NIMC Front Office.
- One (1) year experience working with or in the Intelligence Community.
- Five (5) years’ experience in economic security and threat finance related fields.
- All source analytical experience in economic issues.
- Collection Management experience
- Understanding of economics to include finance, trade, foreign investment, energy security and communications (undersea cables).
- Analytic skills, trade-craft experience in economics.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and support cross-community meetings and working groups, assimilate large volumes of information and independently produce written reports.
- Experience in developing all source collection strategies and collection management.
- Familiar with the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States (CFIUS)
- Degree in Economics.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.