InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a motivated SIGINT Intelligence Instructor/Training Specialist. The SIGINT Instructor / Training Specialist will provide training and course instruction to consumers of Signals Intelligence that reflects current and relevant improvised threat curricula. The individual will maintain training, change/edit or enhance curriculum for JIDO personnel; Combatant Commands and their conventional and special operations forces; NATO and Coalition forces; Interagency partners; and Other Government agencies as requested. The Instructor / Training Specialist will also ensure that all materials, educational processes and curricula delivery are in compliance with National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA) accreditation requirements and Defense Intelligence Education and Training Board (DITEB) requirements. Experience as a SIGINT analyst is required, particularly experience providing SIGINT analysis in support of Special Operations Forces (SOF) or Air Force Distributed Ground System (DGS).
- Must hold an ACTIVE TS/SCI security clearance.
- Experience working with military tactical, operational, and strategic level units providing SIGINT support.
- Completion of a military service or SIGINT analyst Course
- Strong working knowledge of national and operational SIGINT exploitation processes, policies and production cycles
- Advanced knowledge of national and commercial SIGINT collection equipment, SIGINT analysis and SIGINT collection management.
- Experience using analytic software such as Palantir, Analyst Notebook, or JIDO’s (JIDA/JIEDDO) Attack the Network (AtN) Tools Suite (ANTS).
- Formal instructor training/certification and experience teaching in the intelligence field or on topics involving improvised threats
- Working knowledge of development of learning objectives; methodologies of lecture, demonstration and practical exercise; adult learning theory and use of training aids
- In depth knowledge of Tasking Collection, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (TCPED)
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong, detail-oriented analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Due to the nature of OCONUS travel, a U.S. passport is required
- Ability to deploy/travel for short periods of time worldwide.
- Expertise in using web browsers and browsing, search engines, and advanced search queries
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Bachelor’s degree and over 5+ years of SIGINT analysis experience
- Experience teaching SIGINT to consumers of SIGINT; familiarity with Voltron is a plus
- Three (3+) years as a formal instructor in topics related to the intelligence field or improvised threats
- Joint Improvised-Threat Defeat Organization (JIDO) experience
- Joint Improvised-Threat Defeat Agency (JIDA) experience
- Joint IED Defeat Organization (JIEDDO) experience