InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Java Software Engineer to work on our client site in Manassas, VA. All candidates must have an ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE (interim Secret clearance will be accepted). All candidates will participate in developing SW for systems on Submarine, Surveillance, Aviation, or Surface Ship programs. All candidates will participate in all phases of SW development to include: high-level design, detailed design, development, and Integration and Test work closely with an integrated functional team to ensure adherence to requirements through operational deployment.
- ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE; interim Secret will be accepted.
- Experienced with C/C++ and/or Java
- Experienced with Linux distributions
- Ability to troubleshoot in a multi-threaded, multi-core and usually real-time or near real-time environment
- Demonstrated use of object-oriented principles
- creating modular SW components/building blocks
- creating testing tools for development and integration
- creating medium to large scaled systems using distributed components / micro services Applications Development
- Agile Experience
- Cloud Technologies
- Virtualization and Containerization Technologies
- Compute Cluster Technologies
- Continuous Integration
- Scripting skills (Python)
- Software defined networks
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Computer Science Degree
- Java GUI Programming (Swing or FX)
- Jira or VersionOne
- OpenStack – framework for managing cloud resources (Puppet/Ansible/Chef)
- KVM and QEMU
- Open Vswitch
- Automated unit test software skills (Junit, Google Test, Google Mock, Test NG, CppUnit)