InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Construction Surveillance Technician (CST) in Oahu, HI for a Task Order providing temporary construction security infrastructure, equipment, and Professional Services as well as Advanced Technical Surveillance Services to support secure US Government construction projects In-Accordance-With (IAW) the Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 705 and Department of Defense (DoD) policies. AN ACTIVE TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED.
- Must have at least six (6) years of construction experience.
- Security experience may supplement up to two (2) years of construction experience if the security experience is directly related to SCIF construction or physical security.
- Must be familiar with the sixteen (16) standard divisions of construction.
- All CST personnel MUST have construction experience. CST candidates that only have CST, or Military experience will NOT be accepted on this project.
- Must hold a valid certificate for the successful completion of a Forty (40) Hours or greater CST training course.
- Must be able to stand, sit, bend, walk, kneel, and other related physical activities for long periods of time.
- Must have a solid understanding of the ICD/ICS-705 (version September 28, 2017).
- Experience in technical surveillance techniques and procedures and knowledge of foreign intelligence and counterintelligence devices and techniques.
- Knowledge of technical /mechanical components / systems on Plumbing and HVAC / Mechanical systems such as chillers, condensers, air ducts, pipe components in secure environments typically used in US SCIFs and associated QA / QC practices / systems and associated technical exploitation tactics.
- Experience / Knowledge with structural steel / welds / fireproofing and associated QA / QC practices / systems and associated technical exploitation tactics.
- Experience/Knowledge with foundations / footings such as concrete / reinforcement bar / caissons / footers / forms and associated QA / QC practices / systems and associated technical exploitation tactics.
- Experience / Knowledge with electrical systems including distribution / power / low voltage installation / conduit, circuit breakers, etc.
- The CST must be able to apply his knowledge on how electrical systems come together towards the identification of any unauthorized material or clandestine devices during installation.
- Experience / Knowledge with telecommunication systems / wiring / splicing / patching / switching and how telecommunication wiring and devices provide a path for listening devices and potential power source for clandestine devices.
- Current/Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
Preferred qualifications include:
- Construction trade certificate (electrician, plumber, carpenter, etc.).
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.