InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Site Security Manager (SSM) in Oahu, HI for a Task Order providing temporary construction security infrastructure, equipment, and Professional Services as well as Advanced Technical Surveillance Services to support secure US Government construction projects In-Accordance-With (IAW) the Intelligence Community Directive (ICD) 705 and Department of Defense (DoD) policies. AN ACTIVE TS/SCI SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED.
- Must have at least eight (8) years of security experience specifically related SCIF construction, Intelligence Operations, Counter-Intelligence Operations, Counter-Surveillance Operations, Technical Surveillance Counter-Measures, Physical Security, or a combination of these experiences.
- Must have at least five (5) years of direct experience working on ICD-705 construction projects.(Direct experience means working at the project location as a CST, SSC, SSM, or SME)
- Must have at least three (3) years in a leadership/management role on an ICD-705 Construction Security project(s). (Leadership/Management means SSM, SSC, or CST-Lead.)
- Must be familiar with the sixteen (16) standard divisions of construction and must have knowledge of technical listening devices commonly used by foreign intelligence services.
- Must hold a valid certificate for the successful completion of a Twenty (20) Hours or greater Site Security Manager (SSM) Training Course.
- Must hold a valid certificate for the successful completion of a Forty (40) Hours or greater CST Training Course.
- The SSM must have an expert understanding of the (version September 28, 2017) as demonstrated by experience working on multiple ICD-705 projects.
- Experience in technical surveillance techniques and procedures and knowledge of foreign intelligence and counterintelligence devices and techniques.
- Advanced knowledge of technical/mechanical components / systems on Plumbing and HVAC / Mechanical systems such as chillers, condensers, air ducts, pipe components in secure environments typically used in US SCIFs and associated QA / QC practices / systems and associated technical exploitation tactics.
- Experience / Knowledge with structural steel / welds / fireproofing and associated QA / QC practices/systems and associated technical exploitation tactics.
- Experience/Knowledge with foundations / footings such as concrete / reinforcement bar / caissons /footers/forms and associated QA / QC practices / systems and associated technical exploitation tactics. Experience / Knowledge with electrical systems including distribution/power/low voltage installation/conduit, circuit breakers, etc.
- The SSM should apply knowledge on how electrical systems come together towards the identification of any unauthorized material or clandestine devices during installation.
- Experience / Knowledge with telecommunication systems /wiring /splicing / patching /switching and how telecommunication wiring and devices provide a path for listening devices and potential power source for clandestine devices.
- Current/Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
Preferred qualifications include:
- Military Experience in a Security or Intelligence related field, Extensive Leadership Experience, and/or a four (4) year degree from an accredited university in a security related field.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.