InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Program Manager in Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD for a Task Order providing technology concepts to the U.S. Warfighter to deliver advanced protection, survivability, mobility, and operational effectiveness to Joint Force Commanders. This task shall provide support services to help achieve ARL's (Army Research Laboratory) mission which includes providing support services and deliverables to other governmental organizations. AN ACTIVE SECRET SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Bachelor's Degree AND minimum fifteen (15) years progressive experience in technology design and development of which shall include recent supervisory experience in providing supervision, direction, and control of Contractor personnel; Masters or higher degree may be substituted for three (3) years of the 15 years progressive experience.
- Recent and current Program Management Institute - Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Shall have the education and experience to understand complex laboratory operations.
- Must have at least two (2) years working within an research or engineering environment directly related to supporting efforts and requirements of one of the following sections:
- General and Program Management Contract support
- Studies and Analysis
- Test and Evaluation Support
- Systems Engineering Support
- Previous or current Army Research Laboratory (ARL) experience.
- Current/Active SECRET Security Clearance