InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a SIGINT SME for a Task Order providing Education and Training Services, including technical and operational intelligence expertise to ensure rotational units and supporting intelligence systems are properly challenged to meet rotational training unit requirements and expectations, and support Scenario Design, Integration and Control through stimulation of live, virtual, and constructive environments. The SIGINT SME will be responsible for the following:
- Create historic intelligence and information products that help replicate JRTC s operational environment and provide the RTU with the ability to begin Intelligence Preparation of Battlefield, while still at home station
- Create information and intelligence reports necessary to stimulate and drive the RTU targeting process
- Plan and execute ISR activities in support of the RTU mission essential task list, training objectives, and specific Army directed ISR/PED integration tasks.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of SIGINT operations and procedures to support the Targeting Process
- Support JRTC Ops Group Chiefs of Future and Current Operations and subordinate staff in scenario development/design for current and future exercises
- Research and implement red/hostile intelligence capabilities, when applicable
- Participate in JRTC Ops Group synchronization meetings, as required
- Prepare and present after actions reports and lessons learned as a result of training exercises and events
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience with SIGINT analysis
- Bachelor s Degree from an accredited college or university in related discipline (experience or applicable MOS such as 35N may be considered in lieu of Degree)
- Strong attention to details and organizational skills
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent written and oral skills with the ability to communicate difficult concepts to various audiences
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Experience providing SIGINT support while deployed to a combat theater of operations
- Knowledge and understanding of the Military Decision-Making Process and Operations Order development at the brigade and/or above level
- Intelligence Support to Targeting Division-level, joint or multi-service operational experience
- Knowledge and understanding of Joint training tasks and Joint National Training Capability accreditation and certification
- Experience providing exercise support to the Combat Training Centers (NTC, JRTC, JMRC)