InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking an Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) SME for a Task Order providing Education and Training Services, including technical and operational intelligence expertise to ensure rotational units and supporting intelligence systems are properly challenged to meet rotational training unit requirements and expectations, and support Scenario Design, Integration and Control through stimulation of live, virtual, and constructive environments. The ISR SME will be required to have an ACTIVE TS/SCI, and be responsible for the following:
- Train battalion and brigade level collection managers and provide Joint ISR integration and synchronization teaching/coaching/mentoring of RTU staffs and JRTC cadre in both field and classroom environments.
- Provide training instruction and task execution feedback based on current, authoritative sources, such as published Joint doctrine and Universal Joint Tasks.
- Provide on-site ISR in support of Army tactical ground maneuver forces SME to assist senior intelligence officer (SIO) and augment training programs’ staff during exercise and event execution.
- Train units using a thorough understanding of PIR & NAI development, collection strategy and matrixes, tasking and requesting of assets, and cross-queuing of collectors
- Prepare and present the observed and analyzed results from exercises and provide feedback and suggestions for improvement to commanders, staffs and intelligence elements.
- Assists in the development of instructional support materials including MTT handouts, on-line resources, ISR Product Guides, Graphical TTPs, and ISR Sync Pocket Guides
- Bachelor's Degree required with 10 years of related experience. Additional experience may be applicable in lieu of degree requirement. Military intelligence professional, ideally a recently separated US Army senior-level Non-commissioned Officer (NCO), warrant officer or mid-level Commissioned Officer with 5 years of solid ISR experience
- Collection manager experience at the brigade or division level
- Knowledge of current Army Information Collection doctrine and Joint doctrine
- Ability to articulate Joint, Theater, and Coalition ISR capabilities, architectures, and collection management processes in support of the ground maneuver tactical commander.
- Possess strong verbal and written communications skills.
- An experienced briefer, comfortable in front of senior officers and leaders
- Understand ISR, Targeting, and Joint Fires relationships and challenges and ability to discuss with Brigade/Division Staffs
- Ability to function independently and accomplish tasks under limited supervision in a timely manner.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Recent OIF/OEF/OIR experience as a brigade/division collection manager preferred.
- Military instructor or observer controller background is a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of Joint training tasks and Joint National Training Capability (JNTC) accreditation and certification is a plus