InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a motivated Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) Instructor. The instructor will also have Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) experience. Specific responsibilities will include updating lessons as required, providing guidance and analytic support as well as providing instruction to analysts and warfighters on GEOINT and ISR topics to include methodologies; Tactics, Techniques and Procedures; Processes and the application of GEOINT and ISR in creating intelligence products to meet the government's needs.
- Must hold an ACTIVE TS/SCI security clearance.
- Experience working with military tactical, operational, and strategic level units providing GEOINT/ISR support.
- Completion of a military service or Imagery or GEOINT analyst Course
- Strong working knowledge of national and operational GEOINT exploitation processes, policies and production cycles
- Advanced knowledge of national and commercial GEOINT collection systems, as well as the fundamental methodologies of Full Spectrum GEOINT (FSG) or Advanced GEOINT (AGI) MTI, FMV and Geospatial Analysis
- Experience using analytic software such as Palantir, Analyst Notebook, or JIDO’s (JIDA/JIEDDO) Attack the Network (AtN) Tools Suite (ANTS).
- Formal instructor training/certification and experience teaching in the intelligence field or on topics involving improvised threats
- Working knowledge of development of learning objectives; methodologies of lecture, demonstration and practical exercise; adult learning theory and use of training aids
- Indepth knowledge of Tasking Collection, Processing, Exploitation and Dissemination (TCPED)
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong, detail-oriented analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Due to the nature of OCONUS travel, a U.S. passport is required
- Ability to deploy/travel for short periods of time worldwide.
- Expertise in using web browsers and browsing, search engines, and advanced search queries
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three (3+) years as a formal instructor in topics related to the intelligence field or improvised threats
- Joint Improvised-Threat Defeat Organization (JIDO) experience
- Joint Improvised-Threat Defeat Agency (JIDA) experience
- Joint IED Defeat Organization (JIEDDO) experience