InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is seeking an Intelligence Collection Support Specialist to work on our client in McLean, VA. All candidates must possess an ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLY clearance. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide collection subject matter expertise to support the National Intelligence - Cyber in strategy-related activities.
- Help to assess progress against key intelligence gaps identified in the Unifying Intelligence Strategies (UIS) or other strategies.
- Assist with analyzing strategic collection initiatives and requirements to ensure their alignment with national level intelligence priorities, objectives and organizational missions and goals.
- Work with internal elements and other departments and agencies engaged in collection activities to coordinate joint actions and ensure alignment of programs, procedures, and guidelines.
- Assist in helping to align and integrate the IC collection enterprise’s total collection capabilities.
- Assist with fostering and cultivating strategic alliances and professional networks with inter agency partners and other community elements to ensure adequate resource availability and priority attention on a variety of IC-related strategies.
- Baseline and analyze IC collection capabilities and postures.
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, related work experience.
- Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership regarding matters of significant importance to the National Intelligence Manager (NIM).
- 15+ years of demonstrated experience with addressing intelligence collection related issues, and in-depth expertise on domestic, defense, US national, and foreign partners’ intelligence collection organizations, programs, and capabilities
- Three (3) years’ experience working with or in the Intelligence Community.
- Ten (10) years’ experience related to the designated functional Area of Responsibility (AOR) – Cyber.
- Knowledge of USG policies for cyber information-sharing to the private sector.
- Demonstrated experience with addressing intelligence collection-related issues.
- Demonstrated knowledge of domestic, defense, US national and foreign partners’ intelligence collection organizations, programs, and capabilities.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in working on DoD policy and directives, a demonstrated knowledge of DoD Services and organizations authorities, strategies, processes, and requirements. More specifically, if available, understanding and knowledge of DoD cyber policy and cyber organizations.
- DoD Cyber staff experience that could potentially include: USD(I) and/or OSD(P) policy experience with added preference of cyber policy. Senior and strategic experience at USCYBERCOM or other organizational elements involved in cyber intelligence activities.