InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Cyber Security Engineer for a Task Order providing Information Technology services and technical subject matter expertise (SME) for the Army MI to support overall strategy and migration to the Intelligence Community (IC) Information Technical Environment (ITE) Cloud. Work location will be Charlottesville, VA. An ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance is required.
- Responsible primarily for the Risk Management Framework (RMF) Assessment and Authorization support for the authorized networks and Cloud platforms managed by AC2SP.
- The Senior Cyber Security Engineer should be experienced with processing accreditation packages in Army, IC, and/or DoD RMF management tools where required.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- 5 years within the past 10 years experience with IC, DOD, or Army assessment and authorization practices and processes under ICD 503 Risk Management Framework (RMF) and implementing NIST 800-53 security controls for U.S. Government networks and applications
- 3 years within the past 5 years of demonstrated experience conducting security evaluations for systems and applications; publishing RMF Body of Evidence(s) (BOE), supporting security control assessment validation activities, and successfully achieving Authority to Operate (ATO) for referenced U.S. government systems
- 1 year within the past 3 years of experience creating and implementing a Continuous Monitoring plan IAW NIST 800-53
- 1 year within the past 3 years of experience designing and implementing security solutions in a multi-tenant Windows and Linux environment on commercial cloud service providers (Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure).
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance.