InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Project Manager for a Task Order providing Information Technology services and technical subject matter expertise (SME) for the Army MI to support overall strategy and migration to the Intelligence Community (IC) Information Technical Environment (ITE) Cloud. Work location will be Charlottesville, VA. An ACTIVE TS/SCI clearance is required.
- Full authority to act for the contractor on all contract matters relating to the daily operation of this task order
- Perform in a technical area of expertise, such as Senior Software Engineer or Senior Systems Engineer
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- BS degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineer, Physics, or Mathematics
- Minimum of 10 years' successful managerial experience on US Army or DoD Programs and projects that provided expert software O&M of intelligence systems
- 5 years of experience providing program or project management of government IT programs/systems and providing support to business objectives
- Three years within the past five years of experience in managing complex systems
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- Three years within the past five years of experience defining organizational project cloud migration objectives and requirements that map to enterprise cloud vision and/or initiatives, establishing system architecture, ensuring information assurance compliance, directing, coordinating and completing project efforts, interfacing with government personnel, and providing progress reports
- Three years within the past five years of experience managing enterprise IT projects in an operational, multi-tenant environment on commercial cloud service providers (Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and analytical skills
- Active TS/SCI security clearance