InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a Systems Security Engineer to work on our client in Bethesda, MD. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI with CI POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE. The Security Engineer will be responsible for:
- Assist with analyzing, developing, implementing, integrating, and maintaining security engineering and security architecture initiatives for the ITE
- Assist with developing, implementing, integrating, and maintaining secure cross-domain solutions
- Assist with analyzing, developing, implementing, integrating and maintaining network defense programs
- Provide security engineering and board support to an information assurance working group
- Provide information systems and security engineering support for the development, implementation, and evaluation of ITE audit initiatives
- Support security analysis, assessments, guidance, reporting, reviews, and testing during the program life-cycle
- Support the analysis, development, evaluation, and production of all information assurance cyber security compliance and performance reports
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH CI POLYGRAPH.
- Must possess Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, Information Technology, or a closely related Engineering or IT discipline and 12 or more years of systems security engineering-related experience.
- 5 or more years of experience with developing, implementing, integrating, and evaluating Intelligence Community systems security engineering-related problems.
- Ability to obtain Certified Information Systems Security Professional CISSP within 90 days