InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a motivated Performance Metrics Analyst to work on our client in Bethesda, MD. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI with CI POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
- Conduct analysis of incoming data from numerous agencies to include checking inputs for completeness and conducting instant trend analysis for senior management review.
- Take individual tasks through the entire internal life cycle of collection, compilation, and reports with little to no supervision.
- Coordinate with outside agencies to ensure submitted data reflects an accurate depiction of performance while making recommendations for process improvement for current and future metrics collection systems.
- Serve as a subject matter expert to new personnel from outside agencies on the methodologies of completing numerous metrics forms.
- Assist in the creation of: definitions; development of business processes; and performance metrics collection forms related to personnel security topics.
- Interface in all areas of projects to include multiple customers of reports for data requests.
- Receive assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives. Assignments include compiling multiple standard spreadsheets from various government agencies into templates while producing reports / briefing material for presentation to senior managers and agencies.
- Work is reviewed by Business Process Analyst and Government Managers to measure meeting objectives and schedules.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Demonstrated ability to manipulate and maintain spreadsheet and database applications using Microsoft Excel to include complex formulas.
- Ability to use information technology to produce reports and briefings including spreadsheets.
- Bachelor's degree in related field or comparable years of experience. Experience with process improvement, documentation and/or quality management concepts preferred.
- Active TS/SCI with CI poly required.