InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a motivated Systems Engineer to work on our client site in Bethesda, MD. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI with CI Polygraph CLEARANCE. The System Engineer serves to maintain a strong awareness of technical trends in information technology, develop and maintain a strong awareness of on-going IT projects, and business unit requirements; be able to apply the project management model selected for a given development effort; and provide analysis, design, development, deployment, and lifecycle support for innovative systems and applications. Work involves being able to develop end-to-end cost analysis for projects; ensure systems being developed comply with the enterprise technical architecture; help project and program teams prepare for CIO Project Management Program control gates; and keep senior management apprised of project or program status.
Assignments may include leading teams consisting of contractor personnel.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develops block diagrams and logic flow charts.
- Prepare required documentation, including both program-level and user-level documentation.
- Assist, as appropriate, the preparation of security documentation required achieve Authority To Operate (ATO) status
- Ensure the overall system design incorporates IC services (Cloud, Data, IDAM, etc.) to the largest feasible extent.
- Ensure the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Recommend software enhancements to reduce operating time or improve efficiency.
- Provide technical direction to programmers to ensure program deadlines are met.
- Apply business process improvement practices to re-engineer methodologies and principles and business process modernization projects.
- Apply, as appropriate, activity and data modeling, transaction flow analysis, internal control and risk analysis and modern business methods and performance measurement techniques.
- Assist in establishing standards for information systems procedures.
- Assist, as appropriate, the testing and problem reporting on the computer software and overall system operation.
- Perform functional analysis, timeline analysis, cost estimation, trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Provide staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
- Coordinate and link the computer systems within an organization to increase compatibility and so information can be shared.
- Meet with system users and transform stated business needs into appropriate system and technical requirements.
- Requires a minimum of 6-10 years of Systems Engineering or Software Development experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a scientific or technical discipline.
- Must have an active TS/SCI with CI Poly security clearance.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Experience developing systems deployed across the IC
- Experience developing systems that utilize IC ITE, C2S, and GovCloud services.
- Understanding of IC, US Government, and DoD shared datasets and databases.
- Experience with Counterintelligence systems and methods.
- Knowledge of ODNI’s project management processes, procedures and tools.
- Knowledge of the Intelligence Community.