InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a motivated IT Project Coordinator to work on our client site in Bethesda, MD. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI with CI Polygraph CLEARANCE.
Responsibilities will include:
- Provide support in managing and overseeing the timely execution of internal and external tasks.
- Assists with the day-to-day aspects of coordinating projects which includes developing and maintaining project artifacts, communicating to team members, support updates to the project schedule to ensure delivery on quality, on time and on budget
- Work with the project team to develop project artifacts including, but not limited to, plans, policies, instructions, briefings, reports, talking papers and memorandums of agreement
- Provide oversight in the dissemination and official coordination of documentation, correspondence, and other pertinent documents
- Develop and maintain library of project artifacts
- Track and support project based action items, resolution, status and schedule
- Organize meetings, working groups and conferences both internally and externally. Schedule meetings, prepare and distribute meeting agendas, coordinate and document attendance, reserve conference facilities/rooms, and edit and deliver agendas, presentations and handouts associated with meetings
- Responsible for the recording/editing/preparing minutes for a variety of meeting formats
- Compile and develop briefing packets, to include proofreading, printing and modifying individual documents as needed and directed
- Assist with documenting and implementation office standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary improvements
- Comply with established and relevant SOPs and methodologies in performing their work
- Bachelor’s degree (or four (4) years equivalent related work experience) in Business/Liberal Arts/Sciences or related field
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with graduate-level grammar, spelling, writing style, and presentation skills. Ability to prepare and present finished products without errors and in a timely manner
- Ability to organize and coordinate multi-agency events and regular meetings of national-level boards.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in IC
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Project Coordinator
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Basic understanding and experience of project management related methodologies, tools and techniques