InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a motivated Outreach and Strategic Communications Specialist to work on our client in Bethesda, MD. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE. This position supports the implementation of stakeholder analysis and strategic communication planning. It involves planning, monitoring and managing communications programs and activities. It requires the ability to coordinate definition of, approval, distribution, collection, systematic tracking, analysis, and clearly communicating strategic metrics to senior leadership. These actions further the NCSC mission to lead and support the counterintelligence (CI) and security activities of the nation and align with NCSC goals and objectives found in the Center’s Strategic Plan and Roadmap. The workplace environment is highly dynamic and rapidly changing with occasional, short-notice demands.
- Implement the Communications Planning Checklist: Coordinate NCSC elements’ implementation of the Communications Planning Checklist with the Communications Group. Gain an understanding of NCSC elements’ plans and needs regarding consistent branding or other communication-related support. For each artifact that follows the Communication Planning Checklist, prepare the evaluation plan, summary of results, and help the NCSC Communication Group communicate successes.
- Track Outcome Metrics: Track outcome metrics from Communication Group activities, such as those that pertain to implementing the Communication Planning Checklists. Support NCSC elements in tracking outcome and output metrics in a manner that allows the Center to have greater visibility into achievement of its influence goals in key mission areas. Note opportunities to improve products and services or course-correct communication with key messages and tactics in specific stakeholder segments.
- Corporate Calendar: The NCSC Corporate Calendar will provide NCSC Leadership a comprehensive, easily understood view of NCSC flagship events and products. It will help coordinate strategic communication opportunities and messaging. Calendar inputs are derived from a variety of sources, such as leadership discussions in senior staff meetings, Front Office administrative support notice, NCSC elements, and Weekly Activity Report submissions.
- Solicitation of material, formatting, updating, and reporting on calendar highlights on a periodic basis.
- Research Executive Speaking Engagements: Research candidate speaking engagements for NCSC Executive Leadership (D/NCSC, DD/NCSC, ExDir, and CoS) and NCSC Directorates (ADs and DADs).
- Link engagements strategically to ongoing NCSC activities and messaging pertaining to the Center’s mission and vision. Enter engagements on the appropriate ODNI and NCSC engagement tracking mechanisms.
- A Bachelor’s degree and 12 years of experience as a writer/editor/strategic communicator in the Intelligence Community or the legislative or executive branches of government.
- Experience in generating talking points, presentations, and speeches for senior level executives for both internal and external use.
- Experience providing communications to Executive or Legislative branches of government, and to senior corporate industry leadership.
- Experience in strategic communications for targeted audiences to achieve specific outcomes.
- Survey research targeting stakeholder analysis and customer satisfaction (highly desirable), to include focus group design and implementation. Proficiency in statistical analysis and reporting.
- Experience with performance measurement.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interface with people at all levels.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and other relevant computer programs to effectively convey messages.
- Currently possess an active TS-SCI with CI polygraph.
- Accreditation in Public Relations by the Public Relations Society of America or the Association of Business Communicators.'
- Formal education in integrated or strategic communication at the undergraduate or graduate level.
- Experience with content management, and the design and development of websites, multimedia products, and social or mobile media campaigns that achieve specific outcome objectives.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.