InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence is currently seeking a motivated Senor Technical Writer/Editor to work on our client site in Bethesda, MD. ALL CANDIDATES MUST POSSESS AN ACTIVE TS/SCI with POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
- Provide senior level editorial services such as conceptualizing products for the customer
- Knowledge of proofreading, copy-editing and rewriting for documents being published by or presented by our customer; such as high-level policy documents, damage assessments, letters, speeches, presentations, and Congressional reports for a highly-visible customer.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Bachelor’s degree and 12-15 years if experience. Additional years of experience can be used in lieu of a degree.
- Currently possess an Active TS/SCI and poly.
- Currently possess outstanding oral and written communication skills.
- Graduate-level grammar, spelling, writing style, and presentation are the minimum expectations. Finished products must be prepared and presented without errors and in a timely manner.
- Ability to work effectively under time constraints and potentially changing priorities, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Experience with DI writing/editing style manuals/guidelines, who has proven experience editing finished IC products, articles/assessments for DI publications, etc.