IT System Administrator - Must have Full Scope Poly
InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking an IT System Administrator in Washington, DC area for a Task Order providing IT Services and Software Engineering for a OGA contract. AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY IS REQUIRED. The IT System Administrator shall be responsible for:
• Assess server loads and work with tech lead on developing tuning recommendations.
• Assist in server maintenance and special projects
• Build servers: Provide technical configuration, setup, installation services, hardware and coordination for application projects.
• Communicate outage/degradation of server to management
• Coordinate server installation.
• Create and/or update the Asset Management record-responsible for integrity of asset management record.
• Create request for service support (SRS) from internal/external service providers
• Ensure build report (procedure) is feasible, clear, and concise
• Establish server baseline
• Execute tasks in the following areas: change request. trouble ticket, routine operation and maintenance, and server build.
• Implement baseline changes under tech lead oversight
• Perform operating system software updates/upgrades
• Perform server checklist.
• Perform technical evaluations, analysis, and troubleshooting for all "supported" servers in response to Help Desk Tickets-which includes but not limited the following activities: Server failures, lull system outage.
• Provide remote access to servers
• Respond to assigned change requests that are submitted by "internal" and "external" customers.
• Restore file and data information
• Submit Build Reports for routine deliveries
• Support customer in the development of a dedicated server build report as well as an internal build report.
• Transition servers
• Understand and implement established technical and workflow procedures
• A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a scientific or technical discipline related to the specific skill will be considered equivalent to live (5) years specialized experience (total equivalency is not cumulative when combined with an Associate's degree) .
• Computers and Electronics -Three (3) years of demonstrated knowledge of circuit boards
processors, chips. electronic equipment, and computer hardware and software, including applications and programming
• Coordination -Three (3) years of demonstrated experience adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
• Demonstrated experience processing customer and, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Documentation - Demonstrated ability to draft requirements documents. correspondence and procedures in accordance with policies
• Demonstrated knowledge and use of Communications and Information Security policies and practices.
• Knowledge of the CIO's policies and procedures relating to the design, upgrading, and operating and maintaining networks
Current/Active TS/SCI clearance with FS POLY is required.