InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Systems Integrator in Washington, CA area for a Task Order providing IT Services and Software Engineering for a OGA contract. AN ACTIVE TS/SCI WITH FULL SCOPE POLY IS REQUIRED. The Systems Integrator shall be responsible for:
• Analyze and study complex system requirements
• Consult customers, visit workplaces or conduct surveys to determine present and future user needs.
• Ensure coordination and information flow occurs between all programs and organizational
• Establish functional and technical specifications and standards, solve hardware and software interface problems, define input/output parameters, and ensure integration of the entire systems or subsystem.
• Gather data pertaining to customer needs, and use the information to identify, predict, interpret, and evaluate system and network requirements.
• Manage and update the master schedule.
• Monitor system performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made, and to determine where changes will need to be made in the future.
• Prepare milestone status reports and deliveries/presentations on the system test and evaluation
• Provide frequent contact with customers, traceability within program documents, and the overall computing environment and architecture.
• Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
• Train Users in computer system use.
• Work with other engineers, systems analysts, programmers, technicians,
• A degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or a scientific or technical discipline related to the specific skill will be considered equivalent to five (5) years specialized experience (total equivalency is not cumulative when combined with an Associate's degree).
• Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word, Power Point, and Excel.
• Demonstrated experience with project tracking tools (i.e.,: Jira, Microsoft Project)
• Strong inter-personal skills
• Ability to communicate effectively
• Three (3) years experience with Agile methodology
• 1-2 years demonstrated experience briefing multiple mission partners on a complex program
• Three (3) years demonstrated experience running project control gates, tracking tasks, assigning tasks and creating filters.
Current/Active TS/SCI clearance with FS POLY is required.