InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Subject Matter Expert II in Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD for a Task Order providing agile, assessment, and application support to Intelligence and Information Warfare Directorate (I2WD) and its customers on the designated efforts. AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET with SCI eligibility (TS/SCI) SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Must have BS degree in Engineering or Computer Science and at least 5 years of experience in:
- translating the requirements, gaps, and the military directives into appropriate approaches and technical / operational characteristics for the software systems;
- supporting the RDT&E, product evaluation, life-cycle software support integration; the research, design, development, test, evaluation, integration, systems engineering, procurement, production, configuration management, product improvement, and fielding on the software systems;
- preparing strategic level documentation, whitepapers, and software transition documentation and formulate concepts, strategies, plans, and goals to advance the existing capabilities for supporting stakeholders and customers;
- developing requirements and specifications for the new and upgraded software including the performance of requirements analysis, feasibility studies, cost benefit analysis, and analysis of alternatives;
- providing the consultant engineering, experimental and analytical services on problems relating to the operations and integration of the current and next generation software systems to support the information needs and operational requirements.
- Willing to travel as required
- Current/Active TS/SCI Security Clearance