InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Subject Matter Expert III in Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD for a Task Order providing agile, assessment, and application support to Intelligence and Information Warfare Directorate (I2WD) and its customers on the designated efforts. AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET with SCI eligibility (TS/SCI) SECURITY CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Must have BS degree in Engineering or Computer Science and at least 10 years of experience in:
- performing the life cycle software development including requirements definition, concept formulation, design, specification, development, test, & evaluation, and field / operation / maintenance support on the software systems;
- formulating engineering solutions to support the enhancement and transition of the open and modular based application software / tools within the cloud information sharing and fusion infrastructure;
- enhancing the architecture and integration framework of network, operations, and data sharing to meet requirements from various users and ensure interoperability with Government directed analytical products and Army databases;
- supporting rapid software product upgrades via leveraging Government Off the Shelf (GOTS) / Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) items, technology design and integration, and sustainment / transition of solutions;
- enhancing the application software and software open architectures of family of systems to support rapid upgrades and allow third party software development.
- Willing to travel as required
- Current/Active TS/SCI Security Clearance