InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Cost and Price Analyst for a Task Order providing Systems Engineering Technical Assistance (SETA) support to the Program Executive Office, Command, Control and Communications Tactical (PEO C3T) and Project Manager Tactical Radios (PM TR). An ACTIVE Secret security clearance is required.
- Performs a wide variety of cost analysis assignments in support of the program life cycle cost estimates (LCCE) and program office estimates (POE).
- Develop or evaluate cost assessments, cost positions relating to the systems development, demonstration and production approaches.
- Assess impact on systems and program costs, including analyses of prototype systems. Work with SMEs to develop independent Government cost estimates (IGCEs) that will stand up to Army and DoD level review.
- Serves as Working Leader to lower-grade personnel and is considered an expert for providing technical guidance and information to meet requirements.
- Review, assist and mentor lower-grade employee’s work for quality, accuracy of work.
- Coordinate work efforts with Contract Officer Representative.
- Serves as an expert for providing technical guidance and information to meet requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following: Business, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, or Economics with a minimum of seven years’ experience in providing analysis for multiple large projects.
- Strong analytical ability required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, combined with ability to communicate at all levels.
- MS Office proficiency with advanced Excel Required.
- Willing to travel as necessary.
- ACTIVE Secret security clearance.
- Previous experience supporting SETA contracts.
- Experience with ACE-IT is preferred.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.