InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Program Manager for a Task Order providing Systems Engineering Technical Assistance (SETA) support to the Program Executive Office, Command, Control and Communications Tactical (PEO C3T) and Project Manager Tactical Radios (PM TR). An ACTIVE SECRET security clearance is required.
- Manages all contractor personnel assigned to the contract to ensure that all are performing appropriately.
- Assists in creating, updating, coordinating, and staffing T&E documents that are managed under PEO C3T;
- Reviews and analyzes current draft and/or approved versions of PEO C3T Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMP), Test Plans, Test Reports, and other program documentation for consistency, conformity to C4ISR requirements, adherence to higher headquarters directives, program impacts due to changes, etc. and provide appropriate comments to the PEO C3T;
- Reviews program documents for consistency of schedules, test strategy, and force level interoperability requirements; coordinates with affected subordinate PMs to execute modification to TEMPs; participates in test and evaluation IPT on behalf of PEO C3T;
- Assists the combat developer in requirements research by ensuring requirements can be achieved with either current or anticipated technology;
- Evaluating and balancing user desires against anticipated budget expectations; and assisting and educating users to encourage the development of testable requirements;
- Provides support in preparing briefing packages for presentation to high level leadership.
- Meets with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review tasks plans and deliverable items.
- Ensures conformance with program tasks, schedules and costs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineer, Business, or related scientific or technical discipline; Four (4) years of direct relevant technical experience, or relevant military service may be substituted for education.
- Minimum of ten (10) Years of years of progressive experience in management and supervision of substantive military hardware/software development, or related systems analysis.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
- DAWIA Level II or III in Program Management
- Willing to travel as necessary.
- ACTIVE Secret security clearance.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Previous experience as a SETA contractor.
- Experience managing IT or technical programs with more than 100 employees