InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Lead Systems Engineer in Aberdeen Proving Grounds, MD for a Task Order providing Systems Engineering Technical Assistance (SETA) support to the Program Executive Office, Command, Control and Communications Tactical (PEO C3T) and Project Manager Tactical Radios (PM TR). An ACTIVE Secret clearance is required. The Sr Lead Systems Engineer will be responsible for:
- Lead a team performing a wide range of complex systems engineering services to ensure the PEO C3T is compliant with program requirements and objectives, interoperability requirements, configuration management requirements, and similar Program-Wide responsibilities, including, but not limited to:
- Capabilities analysis;
- Leadership and Education, Personnel and Facilities (DOTMLPF) efforts;
- Joint Capability Integration and Development System (JCIDS);
- System and/or software integration, platform integration
- Interoperability with various Command, Control, and Communications (C3) systems;
- Technical or operational testing;
- Sustainment and refreshment of capabilities;
- Configuration management, planning and strategy meetings, program review and coordination meetings;
- General systems engineering, systems implementation planning and system test and evaluation services
- Prepare specifications, plans, analyses, modeling, testing, simulations and reports;
- Review engineering output in the areas of systems level operation and maintenance procedures, performance improvements criteria, tools assessments, metrics management, quality assurance, configuration management, technical orders, and maintenance practices;
- Conduct systems engineering trade-off analysis;
- Provides analysis related to the design, development, and integration of hardware, software, man-machine interfaces and all the systems level requirements to provide an integrated solution.
- Master’s Degree in one of the following: Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or a related scientific or technical discipline AND a minimum of 12 years' related experience. Four (4) additional years of direct relevant technical experience with Bachelor's Degree may be substituted.
- Experience in integrating multiple PEO C3T equipment to include WIN-T, JBC-P, Mission Command, and/or Tactical Radios.
- Expert in two or more tactical Command and Control systems.
- Must be able to interact with system users to translate their requirements into systems, hardware, and software requirements and design, participate in the development of test strategies, and solves engineering problems (or managing the solution of engineering problems) in the functional area to which assigned.
- Expert experience in one or more of the following: Tactical Routing, switching, QoS, multicast, and VoIP.
- Willing to travel as necessary.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 certification.
- Must have ACTIVE Secret security clearance.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Previous experience as a SETA contractor.
- Detailed knowledge of the NSA Information Assurance Security Requirements Document (IASRD) and possess over 10 years directly supporting National Security Administration (NSA) Information Assurance Directorate (IAD), the creators of the IASRD.
- Experience developing tools and customized solutions for the specific purpose of evaluating the IA posture of software defined radios and their associated waveforms.