InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking Senior Test Engineer in Ft. Huachuca, AZ for a Task Order providing Systems Engineering Technical Assistance (SETA) support to the Program Executive Office, Command, Control and Communications Tactical (PEO C3T) and Project Manager Tactical Radios (PM TR). An ACTIVE SECRET security clearance is required. The Test Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Serves as an expert and participates in the planning, conducting and reporting of system-level technical testing at the Central Technical Support Facility (CTSF), APG, and Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) and system contractor facilities
- Assists in coordinating and conducting functional tests for Tactical Operations Centers (TOCs) in support of PM TR
- Assists in summarizing, documenting, and reporting various C4ISR/TOC test data and results to the Technical Director, CTSF and Product Manager, Tactical Operations Centers (PdM TOCs)
- Participate in TOC working groups and materiel development meetings to assist in developing coordinated fielding and testing schedules; assists in developing and producing Test Design Plans for TOC testing and other PM TR programs and transformation initiatives.
- Independently evaluates, selects and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria, and makes minor adaptations and modifications.
- Provides independent and professional support on portions of complex projects.
- Provides professional engineering support with increasing independent accomplishment.
- Develops, maintains, upgrades automated test scripts and architectures for application products.
- Write, implements and reports status for system test cases for testing.
- Analyzes test cases and provides regular progress reports.
- Serves as a subject matter specialist, providing testing know-how for the support of user requirements of complex to highly complex software/hardware applications.
- Participates in all phases of risk management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following: Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or a related scientific or technical discipline; Four (4) additional years of direct relevant technical experience or relevant military service may be substituted for education
- Minimum of ten (10) progressively complex experience in testing of complex mechanical, electromechanical and electrical/electronic systems
- Knowledge in investigating and resolving operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel, providing technical support and advice to other engineering groups, guiding and directing lower level personnel on the set-up and performance of tests, acting as liaison with outside suppliers in establishing or modifying specifications for purchased items, and devising and applying testing procedures for parts or sub-assemblies received from outside vendors.
- Willing to travel as necessary.
- Must hold an ACTIVE SECRET security clearance.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 certification.
- Previous experience as a SETA contractor.
- Experience developing tools and customized solutions for the specific purpose of evaluating the IA posture of software defined radios and their associated waveforms.