InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a National Budget and Program Evaluation Analyst to work on our client site in Bethesda, MD. All candidates must have a TS/SCI w/CI Poly security clearance. The National Budget and Program Evaluation Analyst will be responsible for:
- Develop and employ tools and methodologies to assist in the evaluation of CI and Security Community resources and implementation of strategic plans and guidance
- Assist in program analysis, assessment of community performance, and the development of recommendations to improve the CI and Security mission
- Provide resource management expertise on the building of USIC budgets. Assist in the national-level development and analysis of the resources supporting the CI and Security mission. Support the conduct of program reviews and drafting of resource recommendations to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the CI and Security Community. Prepare reports, briefing materials, or other analytic products as needed to support this process
- Gather requirements for CI and Security capabilities through the interaction with IC agencies, DNI/CFO, and other ODNI offices and participate in CFO and OMB resource meetings
- Must have a minimum of 5 years CI experience and/or USIC experience, preferably obtained from multiple USIC agencies (i.e. serving as staff, via detailed assignments or on another contract vehicle with agencies such as CIA, FBI, NSA, etc.)
- Must have experience working with at least one federal agency in either a financial programming or budgeting capacity
- Must be able to provide detailed finished reports, papers and briefings and participate in interagency working groups and forums
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills. Graduate-level grammar, spelling, writing style, and presentation are the minimum expectations
- Finished products must be prepared and presented without errors and in a timely manner
- Must be able to work effectively under time constraints and potentially changing priorities, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a collaborative, team environment
- Must hold an active TS/SCI w/ CI poly
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Previous experience working with USIC budgets, resource management and analysis is desirable