InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Network Engineer for a Task Order supporting the Central Technical Support Facility (CTSF) by performing interoperability certification testing of the Army’s LandWarNet Mission Command (LWN/MC) Software baselines. Must hold an ACTIVE TOP SECRET clearance upon application.
- Responsible for the day to day operation of the Network Engineering section.
- Responsible for analyzing, designing, installing, configuring, maintaining and repairing of network infrastructure and application components.
- Perform a wide variety of evaluation, maintenance, installation and training tasks to ensure the computer network performance meets Tactical/Enterprise and CTSF testing satisfaction.
- Provide direction, information, and recommendations regarding network configurations and installations as well as design, setup and configure complex switching environments.
- Direct the design, setup and configuration of complex wireless networking in support of open or secured access and the ability to support voice and video applications.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of Local Area Networking and assist in the design of multi-server environments including IP address schemes, DNS, WINS, Ether-Channel (Bonding), among others.
- The SNE shall have a
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information technology, engineering, or a related technical field.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of cumulative experience in the field of network engineering. This experience must be current within the last five (5) years, to include one (1) year of Army Tactical C4ISR network engineering.
- Emphasis in the fields of C4ISR Interoperability
- DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification
- Willing to travel as required.
- Must hold an ACTIVE TOP SECRET clearance.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Warfighting Functional Areas with one or more of the LWN MC Systems.
- Experience with the Defense Research & Engineering Network (DREN).