InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Configuration Manager to work on our client site in Ft. Hood, TX for a Task Order supporting the Central Technical Support Facility (CTSF) by performing interoperability certification testing of the Army’s LandWarNet Mission Command (LWN/MC) Software baselines. An ACTIVE TOP SECRET clearance is required.
- Responsible for day to day configuration management operations.
- Perform external coordination with ARSTAF elements for conducting Change Management for the Official Configuration Management (CM) Baselines for the Army.
- Maintain the CM process for the CTSF and support the CIO G6 CM Processes.
- Coordinate with Army G-3 on LandWarNet Baselines issues and requirements.
- Ensure the Configuration Management Office (CMO) meets all internal and external requirements to supports the CTSF mission.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of cumulative experience in the field of Configuration Management. This experience must be current within the last five (5) years
- Experience must have emphasis in fields of C4ISR interoperability.
- Must hold an ACTIVE TOP SECRET security clearance.
- Willing to travel as necessary.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in Warfighting Functional Areas with one or more of the LWN/MC Systems.