InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking Senior Software Engineer for a Task Order providing Systems Engineering Technical Assistance (SETA) support to the Program Executive Office, Command, Control and Communications Tactical (PEO C3T) and Project Manager Tactical Radios (PM TR). An ACTIVE Top Secret clearance is required. The Software Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Provides expert experience in design, architecture, development, implementation, and documentation accomplishment for systems engineering, integration, and readiness processes and procedures for tactical radio systems
- Participates in the coordination of the systems engineering integrated product team and other technical forums at the PEO, PM and product office levels.
- Coordinate with program, project and product management offices to assess the efficacy of the engineering and integration processes
- Apply expert technical knowledge in software architecture and capabilities in support of transformation of the Army initiatives and the fielding of digitized information infrastructures to the active and reserve components, including:
- analysis of user requirements, preparation of plans and associated documentation, conducting test and demonstration events, multi-organization coordination, performing risk assessments, and executing similar activities relevant to systems engineering and integration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in one of the following: Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimum of ten years’ experience in software architecture and integration processes; Four (4) additional years of direct relevant technical experience may be substituted for education.
- Knowledge of Government security policies and familiarity with security-related technologies, Endpoint Security Systems and Auditing Tools.
- Able to maintain the evolving AMCS architecture.
- Must hold an ACTIVE Top Secret security clearance.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- DoD 8570 IAT Level 3 certification (CISSP or equivalent).
- Previous experience as a SETA contractor.