InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking an Executive Liaison for a Task Order providing Systems Engineering Technical Assistance (SETA) support to the Program Executive Office, Command, Control and Communications Tactical (PEO C3T) and Project Manager Tactical Radios (PM TR). An ACTIVE Secret security clearance is required.
- Exercises management support and coordination services for Program Manager Tactical Radios (PM TR) at the Headquarters Department of the Army (HQDA) and above levels.
- Assists PM Project Managers in the development, and coordination of acquisition strategies, strategic plans, and other formal acquisition documentation at the HQDA level and within the Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD) level.
- Advise ASA (ALT) and the PM leadership on cost, schedule, risk, political, economic, and technical issues affecting successful program execution.
- Serves as the focal point for justification and defense of PM programs before OSD, PEOs, MACOMs, supporting staffs, and systems contractors.
- Synchronize program actions and decisions with Congressional staffers through the Congressional Affairs Actions teams in ASA (ALT).
- Assists PM and PdM's in reviewing acquisition documentation, and advising all on acquisition policy and procedures; assist in coordinating these documents.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) support to the PM staff regarding ACAT Milestone Decision project management and planning activities required to staff through the Army Staff (ARSTAF) and the OSD Principals and staff.
- Provide SME and Action Officer expertise at the HQDA level on all actions needed to be accomplished for successful transit through the complex Acquisition community at the Pentagon level.
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of five years’ experience working at the Pentagon with senior level personnel and Congressional staffers
- A minimum of 5 years' experience working at the Pentagon with Senior Level personnel and Congressional Staffers
- Experience interfacing with the Army & Joint Staffs involved with PPBES. .
- Proven ability to maintain POM data and update POM documentation and data throughout the budget cycle.
- Ability to provide the single point of entry for support to budget data calls as required by applicable Comptrollers, OSD Staff, Congress, General Accountability Office and other external entities as appropriate; further, support the programs in the following activities: defend budgets; respond to Comptroller budget review questions, drills and supplemental inquiries; respond to Congressional requests for information
- Willing to travel as necessary.
- ACTIVE Secret security clearance.
- Previous experience supporting SETA contracts.
- Direct knowledge of support and coordination services for PM TR at the Headquarters Department of the Army and above levels.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.