InCadence Strategic Solutions is a top technology company that provides cutting edge solutions, deep functional domain subject matter expertise, operational intelligence and high-end engineering services to our government clients.
InCadence Strategic Solutions is currently seeking a Senior Management Analyst to support a contract to provide strategic planning, engineering, education and training, and Cybersecurity management services for existing platforms of the Army National Guard (ARNG) Training Support System Enterprise (TSSE) in the following functional areas: Distributed learning program management services; distributed learning online portal operations; and distributed learning point of delivery capabilities management. Must have an active Secret clearance. The Management Analyst will be responsible for:
- plan, schedule, coordinate, and direct Contractor personnel to provide all services and deliverables under this contract.
- The Senior Management Analyst shall assist all Contractor personnel with interpreting and understanding DoD, U.S. Army, NGB, and ARNG organizations, policies, procedures, and processes, and provide direct supervision of Contractor personnel.
- Monitor services and deliverables for compliance with applicable Government requirements, standards, and practices.
- Have sufficient professional knowledge and awareness of details to recognize when technical, contractual, or procedural problems are developing, and sufficient program management ability to recommend appropriate and feasible corrective actions to the Government
- Bachelor Science degree (master’s degree preferred) in Management or a Business Management, Technical Management or related fields with ten or more years of work experience as a manager over programs, projects, and operations similar in size and scope as described in this contract.
- Ten or more years work experience as manager overseeing services and deliverables similar to those described in this contract.
- Ten or more years of work experience identifying program requirements, developing project plans to address the requirements, and directing employees to perform services in accordance with the project plans.
- Ten or more years of work experience managing personnel with various labor categories and skill levels, and resolving organizational, procedural, and personnel problems.
- Five or more years of work experience as a senior management analyst for U.S. Army training programs at the levels of HQDA or major organizations of the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC), determining program requirements for the U.S. Army Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution System (PPBES) and performing analyses of program policies, regulations, and guidance, with experience in DL programs preferred.
- Demonstrated written, oral, and presentation skills expected of senior management analysts
InCadence Strategic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Master's Degree
- Experience in DL programs preferred.